Monday, April 2, 2012

Guest Post over on Project: Ballad

This is just to let people know that I wrote a guestpost about the way time passes in games for the blog of Michael Peterson and Kevin Czapiewski's upcoming webcomic Project: Ballad.

You can read it here, if you like it, drop me a comment on this post, or, even better, sign up for the site forums and let me know what you think.

While you're on the site, do yourself a favor and spend some time looking at the other stuff on there. If you like my writing, you'll certainly enjoy Michael's, too - he's done some great stuff on the way we explore the spaces we play in.

Plus, the comic proper starts on April 18 (my birthday, whoo!), and as someone who has read the first few pages of the script, I can say that it's going to be really, really great. Strongly recommend you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment